New Horizon Fellowship Kids will be participating in 12 DAYS OF GIVING!
They will be collecting items for HopeDotCom Ministries from November 18-29! These items will be distributed during the Christmas season! HopeDotCom is a non-profit ministry operating in Evansville. It is their goal to share the Love of Jesus as they reach out to struggling men, women, teens and children. It is the vision of HDC that every hurting person will have a “well balanced future.” Many of the individuals that they minister to are homeless or are living in short term housing.
These are the needed items that NHF children can donate to this cause:
– Jersey gloves for men
– Winter gloves for men, women & children
– Men’s long warm socks (such as tube socks, etc.)
– Sock caps for men, women & children
– Granola bars
– Bottled water
Here are twelve ways that you can pray together as a family for HopeDotCom and the people in our community that need help:
1. Salvation (if they are not a follower of Jesus)
2. Permanent housing for homeless people
3. Protection from elements (weather, etc.)
4. Protection against violence to them
5. “Grace covering” over their lives
6. Restoration of families
7. Health – physical (access to medical assistance)
8. Health – mental (clarity of thinking)
9. Deliverance from addictions of all types
10. That they will feel God’s Love and He will take away all loneliness
11. Employment for those that need a job
12. Blessings over each person during the holiday seasons and renewed HOPE for 2021!!